Hey hey! So we were watching the food network and they were cooking sliders in a restaurant, and I decided to make our own chicken sliders! Read on to see the recipe and step by step instructions. It’s super easy, but looks and tastes amazing, and only takes about 25 minutes to make!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Small slider buns. For the gluten free ones Lee ate, we used these Tiger rolls from Tesco:
7. Mustard and Honey, to make the honey mustard sauce. If you’re gluten free, make sure you check the ingredients. We never have trouble with these two things containing gluten however.
8. A bag of French fries. We bought frozen”thin oven chips” for just one pound, from Tesco. Buy them thin so they taste crunchy when you fry them.
9. Olive oil and sunflower oil
11. Seasoning for the chicken.
I used: mixed herbs (sold dry together), turmeric, chili powder, salt and pepper, and some olive oil to drizzle over it and mix the chicken and seasoning with. If you don’t have some of these things, it’s ok. It’s up to you how you season the chicken!
Step one: start by cutting and seasoning the chicken:
Then, cut all the vegetables and anything else you are planning on loading onto the sliders.
So basically spoon mustard into wherever you’ll serve the honey mustard sauce. Now add honey to your liking. Mix, done. Two minutes.
Next, start frying the French fries! That’s right, cooking already!
Fill a saucepan about half way or a bit less, with sunflower oil.
Then test the oil by throwing just one fry in.
If you want to, you can quickly and lightly fry your buns, with some olive oil, so they get a little golden.
Start melting the cheese on the chicken as well.